Property Bridges ("We" or “we” “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement together with the conditions of use, the MangoPay terms and conditions, set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through the website, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.propertybridges.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this statement.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 as amended (the Acts), the data controllers are Bridge Peer Financial Limited registered in Ireland company number 603092. Our registered office is at Level 1 Sandyford Hall, Kilgobbin Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18 and DAC Pbridge1 registered in Ireland, registered number 590615 and having its registered office at Level 1 Sandyford Hall, Kilgobbin Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bridge Peer Financial Limited.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you when you wish to access and use any of the Services accessible through the Site, whether as a lender, borrower, guarantor or as a representative of any of the foregoing, including in filling in forms on our site www.propertybridges.com (our site or the site or Site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial, credit card and bank related information, personal description and or photograph
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- The information you give us when wishing to access and use any of our Services. This may include information about third parties such as a guarantor. Where relevant we will hold and process this information to allow us to make decisions about you and your accounts with us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, insolvency practitioners, debt advisers, tracing agents, commercial databases, marketing databases, public records and other publicly available information services) and may receive information about you from them.
- We will retain copies of correspondence with you as well as other data relating to your activities in using the Site and its Services and any arrangements with us and where the service is available, we retain information placed in blogs on our site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
Where you provide information about other people (for example if provide information about individuals in a company such as a director or shareholder), you (i) warrant to us that you provided a copy of this Privacy Statement to such person or persons and you have ensured that they are aware of and understand the contents of this Privacy Statement and (ii) warrant that in providing information of such third parties that, you are authorised to do so and further to give us authorisation to collect and process such information as provided in this Privacy Statement.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information You Give To Us. We will use this information:
- to assess an application, whether as lender, borrower or guarantor
- to open an account or accounts with and to manage and maintain those accounts
- to update the records we hold from time to time
- to provide the Services enabled by us and the Site through the Site
- to inform you about developments on the Site and in relation to the Services to develop and improve the Services
- if you are a Borrower to assess the information you provide us, including to assess and verify your creditworthiness, and make credit related decisions about you; to trace your whereabouts whether in the context of enforcing a loan agreement or contemplating enforcing a loan agreement, to transfer money to a lender, to comply with such legal and regulatory compliance obligations to which we are subject, where you have given your consent to contact you about products and services that may interest you and for the prevention and detection of fraud or other illegal or criminal activity.
- If you are a Lender, to assess and verify your application to lend, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations at law, to assess whether to consent to the novation of a loan or part, to collect money from you, to transfer money to a borrower, to enforce obligations under a Loan Agreement, to act on your behalf where authorised or required to do so, where you have given your consent to contact you about products and services that may interest you and for the prevention and detection of fraud or other illegal or criminal activity.
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- as provided under Information You Give to us
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in sections 7 and 8 of the Companies Act 2014
We may share your information in order to provide the Services or any of them and to allow a Lender or Borrower to register for the Services or any of them, to access and make use of the Services or any of them, including in the case of a Lender to lend money, or seek to lend money or to assess whether to lend money and in the case of a Borrower to seek a loan and to decide whether to accept a loan, in the Loan Agreement, to provide updates on the performance of parties under a Loan Agreement, and if required to assess enforcement options in respect of a Loan Agreement and to enforce any Loan Agreement.
We may share your information with a subsidiary or holding company as each is defined in the Companies Act 2014. In addition we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, males in Dublin). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Property Bridges assets are acquired by a third party, in such case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our conditions of use conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Property Bridges our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating within the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Reference Agencies (CRA) and Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPA)
From time to time, we undertake credit reference checks against Borrowers and Lenders (and their directors, secretary and members) guarantors and any representative of any of them, when application is made to us (whether or not it is successful or proceeded with ) or when enforcement of a loan agreement or security is contemplated or required. When a CRA receive a search request from us, they will place a credit search footprint on your business credit file, even if your application does not proceed This search may be seen by other organisations when you apply for credit in the future. Such agencies may link together the previous and subsequent names advised by you of anyone who is a party to the account. Such agencies may also place an enquiry or identification search on the record of any shareholder or beneficial owner and who we have checked and create a record of the name of the business and its owners. We will give details of all loans entered into through the Services and how they are managed to the CRAs. If a Borrow does not repay in full and on time, the CRAs will record the outstanding debt and in some cases the length of time that the debt remains outstanding. Other organisations may see these updates and this may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Any records shared with the CRAs will remain on file for six years after your account is closed whether any outstanding sums have been settled by you or following a default.
If you give us false or inaccurate information or if we suspect or identity fraud, we may record this and may also pass this information to Fraud Prevention Agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention including Laws Enforcement Agencies. We and other organisations may access and use (a) this information in order to prevent fraud, money laundering or other criminal activity (for example by checking details on credit applications for managing credit and recovering debt and (b) information recorded by FPAs from other countries.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy statement and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these privacy statements before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 6.50 euro to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.